the timber modular range - overview
Solid timber framed mirrors for a co-ordinated look.
Choice of doors or drawers.
The clean lines and warm touch of the mineralcast basin.
The natural appeal of Golden Oak.
Perfect in a traditional or contemporary setting.
The mellow tones of natural timber.
The precise angles of the mineralcast basin.
Curved unit in Golden Oak with a choice of basin.
features of timber modular furniture
Offering the attractive grain and warm colour of natural timber, this stylish range is equally at home in a traditional or contemporary setting.
- choose from two timber / timber veneer finishes
- solid timber frame with veneered centre panels
- a selection of co-ordinating 50mm
- mineralcast and ceramic basin options available
- soft close hinges and drawer runners are
fitted as standard
- choice of door and drawer units available
- a choice of handles at no extra cost
- units available in a variety of sizes from 600mm
to 1600mm wide
- freestanding modular units feature an optional plinth
- exclusive curved timber washbasin unit
- the carcass finish will be the same colour as the door